Tuesday, April 19th –
- First Day of Nurses Track
- and Board Reception (all Industry Partner members are invited to this event)
Wednesday, April 20th –
- Final Day of Nurses Track,
- First Day of Manager's Track,
- Hero Awards and Luncheon (for manager and nursing attendees only),
- Trade Show Set Up
- and Opening Tradeshow Reception
Thursday, April 21st –
- Final Day of the Manager's Track,
- Decision Maker's Breakfast (Sustaining Industry Partners Only),
- Tradeshow Luncheon,
- and Pitch-Off
Freeman Staff Set-up – Wednesday, April 20th 7:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Exhibitor Set-up – Wednesday, April 20th 12:00 p.m. – 5:45 p.m.
**Exhibitors may set up their booth during this time, we ask that you are ready to go by 5:45 pm
Opening Trade Show Reception - Wednesday, April 20th 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Thursday Trade Show Hours –Thursday, April 21st 10:00 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Lunch Served to Exhibitors and Attendees – Thursday, April 21st 11:00 am - 1:30 pm
Pitch Off – Thursday, April 21st 12:30 p.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Raffle/Door Prizes –Thursday, April 21st 1:00 - 1:30 p.m.
**We encourage exhibitors to contribute a raffle item.
Trade Show Breakdown - Thursday, April 21st 1:45 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
**Please do not break down your booth before attendees return to session
Booth Pricing (2 sizes available: 8x10 / 10x16)
*Each booth includes 2 exhibitor badges; additional badges are $75 each.
Non–Member- $1200 / $1800
Sustaining Member - $600 / $900
Supporting Member- $960 / $1440
Each trade show booth will come with: 3’ drape, two chairs, company identification sign, one trash can, one 6’ skirted table, listing in the onsite program, list of pre-registrants, list of conference attendees, two tickets to lunch in exhibit hall, two tickets to the opening reception, social media promotion, listing in the TALA Newsletter.